• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

fate had finally found me (eight)
    it had been a taste of freedom. a snapshot of what her life could be again, and then it was snatched away. how many words had she managed to speak? less than a hundred, surely, and now those words were trapped again.

the bird was caged again.

aranea felt a thousand different emotions that swirled in to one significant mass. it weighed her down and she could think of nothing to do except FLY. if there was any light in this change it was the two new appendages that sprouted from her shoulders giving her a taste of that freedom she craved so deeply.

she flew across the skies of beqanna and embraced a dozen new feelings, breath a hundred new scents, and saw truly how much it had changed.

there was true magic here, old magic.

when she finally landed it was only because she had spotted the one she was looking for. he looked much the same, though she had little doubt that he was as internally conflicted and surprised as she was. vivid orange eyes rested on the valley king (however fleeting she had known him as such it was as such she would continue to think of him) and she snorted quietly in an attempt to draw his attention.

and in her eyes and the tilt of her head h would see the question - what now?

ARANEA
    (immortal, mute, infrared vision)
    from dust, she returned
    the dream, an enigma... silent

@[Eight]

Messages In This Thread
    fate had finally found me (eight) - by Aranea - 09-02-2016, 11:00 PM
    RE: fate had finally found me (eight) - by Eight - 09-06-2016, 11:49 AM
    RE: fate had finally found me (eight) - by Aranea - 09-06-2016, 08:52 PM
    RE: fate had finally found me (eight) - by Eight - 09-07-2016, 01:34 PM