• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm just a sucker for pain [any]
    Gunsynd
    I wanna chain you up       I wanna tie you down

This is something the beast had not expected. The twins seem to be fighting an internal battle amongst themselves. As one might have a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other, these two seem to personify that battle in two unique bodies. One is soft, cautious, sweet while the other is rambunctious, adventurous, and perhaps… dangerous? He watches the drama unfold with some kind of morbid curiosity. Would the two split? Would they become separate entities? He cannot hear their shared words, but a part of him is dying to know what is said.

They had a strange connection to their father, something that is foreign to the black male. He has sired many foals, but never had loyalty from any of them (he wouldn’t know them even if they had - he made a point to avoid knowing his kin). He does not envy this affection, but it fascinates him. Perhaps the Valley’s guardian had been aiming for something like this when he bred the mute queen. Gunsynd could think of no other reason for Eight’s relationship with the female.

But that life, those thoughts, were already a lifetime ago (or so it seemed). The creatures around him always made the most interesting little diversions, and he was always happy to step in at just the right moment to play a needed part.

Gunsynd shakes his shaggy head slowly at the colt’s speech. “She has stolen what was not rightfully hers. What kind of creature demands obedience in such a way? Certainly not a god of merit.” He does not know if the foals were lacking powers as he was. He does not know if they ache for them in the way that so many others were now. They were naked, stripped of their most basic essence. He would not forgive this transgression. “There is a god, however, that is fighting for us.” He says, a smile curling his lips. “This god is taking on the fairy on our behalf. Returning what is rightfully ours.” He eyes them curiously, like a cat playing with its mouse. 

“There are always two sides to every story. Don’t be so quick to assume the fairy is in the right.”

I M   J U S T   A   S U C K E R   F O R   P A I N

@[Kristin]
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3

Messages In This Thread
    I'm just a sucker for pain [any] - by Gunsynd - 09-02-2016, 07:21 PM
    RE: I'm just a sucker for pain [any] - by Gunsynd - 09-02-2016, 08:27 PM
    RE: I'm just a sucker for pain [any] - by Gunsynd - 09-03-2016, 06:19 PM
    RE: I'm just a sucker for pain [any] - by Gunsynd - 09-05-2016, 12:47 PM
    RE: I'm just a sucker for pain [any] - by Gunsynd - 09-12-2016, 07:35 PM