• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

First steps...
    All the changes had happened here so quickly that she hadn't had really the time to accustom her to the new Beqanna. She neither hadn't been blessed with magical traits, and until now she didn't really care about her simple chestnut coat.But from now on she feels smaller than the ever was and her nondifference makes her uncomfortable. 

All of a sudden, she heard hoofsteps and lifted her head, stretching her neck elegantly. At first she pretended she hadn't seen the unknown horse. She stayed like that for a while, then couldn't help putting her eye on him. She knew at the first sight that it was a stallion, given his large morphology. She tenses up a little seeing him heading towards her, and her lips come up in a fine line and her heartbeat accelerate. At least he seems not too magical, not too terrifying and she relaxes, letting herself breathing in and out slowly. She keeps her eyes on him while he introduces him. Though she is unsure of what to do, unsure of what to feel, she smiles back. Then she doesn't move an inch, only her tilting her head betraying her stillness. A home? She hasn't heard this word for a long time. And she isn't sure to know what it means.  "And my name is Usual Story.Hum..Usual . More simple. "  She replies with a shy smile." A home...I don't really know. But yes, something like that, I assume". She adds, as she dares a move towards him: "It's nice to meet someone here."  And that is totally true.

Messages In This Thread
    First steps... - by Usual Story - 09-01-2016, 05:24 PM
    RE: First steps... - by eskil - 09-02-2016, 12:16 PM
    RE: First steps... - by Usual Story - 09-03-2016, 10:54 AM
    RE: First steps... - by eskil - 09-03-2016, 07:45 PM
    RE: First steps... - by Usual Story - 09-04-2016, 06:03 PM