• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

somebody that i used to know
    the words she knows the tune she hums

The ebony mare was about to wander out of the herd lands as she usually did, but her attention was caught by the busy sounds of others. Her ears perked forward as she leered closer, she was able to detect Phaedrus' scent! Her ears perked forward with joy, she hasn't seen Phaedrus in well over a year, she moved closer but her body was quickly overwhelmed with the scent of another stallion. Why in the world would another stallion be here? The last time a stallion came to the lands he came to collect Besra whom he stole.

As they came in view, most of the herd was already gathered, Phaedrus and another stallion with odd striping along his body. The new stallion was similar in height to Phaedrus, but much thinner than him. She moved closer to hear the others speak, but all she caught was Phaedrus tell the new stallion to take the mares in his herd. Her eyes bursted open with disbelief, she... loved Phaedrus, she stayed around and stood by his side for as long as she could remember. She could not believe that he was just handing over the mares in his herd, to a stallion who he didn't know. 

In that moment her love for Phaedrus quickly grew into hatred, a feeling she didn't know....

She remained silent and listened as the other mares protested, some were quick to find there way out and others looked about frantically. The new stallion did not give a name he just gathered the herd and corralled them to his lands. She gave a snort in protest, her ears were pinned back and she turned to look at Phaedrus one last time I hope this is what you wanted her voice was gentle. She looked to the striped stallion before moving, her ears remained pinned and she followed with her fellow sisters, refusing to abandon them. 

Zaravich
    the tiny dancer

OOC: I was planning on abandoning her but maybeeeee ill keep her around for a bit

Messages In This Thread
    somebody that i used to know - by Njenyi - 08-31-2016, 01:53 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Phaedrus - 08-31-2016, 02:45 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Wild Hope - 08-31-2016, 03:35 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Sirana - 08-31-2016, 04:08 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Vakarian - 08-31-2016, 06:39 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Njenyi - 08-31-2016, 09:56 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Clarisse - 08-31-2016, 11:29 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Sirana - 09-01-2016, 12:23 AM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Wild Hope - 09-01-2016, 04:39 AM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Njenyi - 09-01-2016, 08:22 AM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Phaedrus - 09-01-2016, 09:57 AM