• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

my neck is open wide begging for a fist around it; charnel

I’ll eat you up, I love you so

She has watched mother grow fat again, watched Violence roll her wild eyes and make comments in a low (yet loud, obvious) voice that she hopes she can just destroy this one. Mother says Violence is jealous, but Charnel doesn’t know why, not when Violence is whip-smart and beautiful; and powerful, so powerful, a bone-goddess. Violence does not share her desire to be a monster with Charnel, when Violence wants to be a monster she simply slips into Charnel, and Charnel is her monster.
    She’s good, really. Good for her. Ready to make her happy, to elicit the dulcet praise of her sister.
    (Even if she hurts Charnel, sometimes. A lot of times. She loves her.)

She watches the thing approach, notes a similar roundness to her belly. She is curious; this creature, humpbacked and larger, wooly fur. Her reptile brain surges forth, hungry, thinks meat, so much meat, but she quiets it. She is good at quieting it, even if a hunger persists constantly in her belly, low and never sated.
    She speaks, and it’s slow and slurred (like me, Charnel thinks, almost gleeful). She appreciates the slow speech, it gives her longer to listen, to translate the words into something she can understand.
    “Yes,” she says, and she grins, too, though you can barely tell, given her odd and beaklike mouth.
    “I’m Char…nel,” she says. So slow to say the name. She looks at the creature, curious and eager.
    Monster, meet monster.

Charnel

Messages In This Thread
    RE: my neck is open wide begging for a fist around it; charnel - by charnel - 08-29-2016, 04:33 PM