• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like Mother like Daughter (closed)
    She stands just an inch or so under her mother same head carriage of a proud noble mare only difference between the two is her mother's breeding is of pure blood where as her's as her mother's old herd called it was treachery of the breed they labeled her an unfit foal who shouldn't be allowed to live. So her mother took her out of the herd and raised her as a solo mare with no herd to call their own that lasted for a long 4 years yes there were stallions that tried to claim the pair but her mother had nothing to do with it and so began the life of this young mare.

Her golden body floated across the area as she made her way in towards the center, she had heard her mother's call earlier but didn't go to her for it was time to be on her own with her own herd. Giving a sigh she looked around wondering if there were actually stallions out there that would want a mare like her. "Mother I hope you find your rainbow that you deserve and I find mine." She spoke towards the sound of her mother's call before walking off towards a few trees to stand under.

Messages In This Thread
    Like Mother like Daughter (closed) - by Trechery - 08-24-2016, 10:52 PM
    RE: Like Mother like Daughter - by Brave Angel - 08-25-2016, 11:35 AM
    RE: Like Mother like Daughter - by Njenyi - 08-25-2016, 12:23 PM
    RE: Like Mother like Daughter - by Trechery - 08-27-2016, 04:55 PM
    RE: Like Mother like Daughter - by Njenyi - 08-28-2016, 01:19 PM