• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If I Cannot Raise Heaven; Ellyse
    If I Cannot Move Heaven

He isn't a saint but he is a a king and, he can't get past the distraught that was brought to his kingdom with his ascension to the throne. Nor the comments that were made by the residents. What did he expect? For them to welcome him with open arms? Of course he would think there would be some form of protest but, means of rejection of disrespect were both what he wasn't expecting. Especially when Felinae questioned his ability to dedicate himself to a kingdom, even though he knew rather well that she didn't mean it intentionally. She just wanted to make he was alright, he would the same too if she were in his position. Lastly he could shake off what Ellyse had to say, the loathing within her voice, the ruthlessness that she expressed. At least Magnus promised to continue to serve Heavens but Zeik couldn't hold the thought of disloyalty within his midsts. After many days of pondering he decided sacrifices would have to be made in order for Heavens succeed. 

At the break of dawn he transforms into his falcon form, wings spread as he takes a running leap gliding off the ground and flapping his wide wingspan. His feathers break through the wind effortlessly as his lean body rises in height. His limbs keep him aloft as he allows a sharp shriek to release from his beak, "Ellyse, Heavens Gates is no longer your sanctuary. You are exiled from her lands." He states shifting into his equine form, wings and talons to hooves and beak to muzzle. It was for the best that Ellyse parted, for his well being and his kingdoms. he couldn't take a hint of disloyalty in his reign that could possibly bring him down. He didn't seek power when he took the throne but he did wish to succeed as king and not to fail his own kingdom.

I Will Raise Hell

I feel so horrible for exiling her! But I think it had to be done please forgive me! You don't need to reply.... Just wanted to get it out there.

Messages In This Thread
    If I Cannot Raise Heaven; Ellyse - by Z e i k - 08-23-2016, 08:23 PM
    RE: If I Cannot Raise Heaven; Ellyse - by Ellyse - 08-23-2016, 09:51 PM
    RE: If I Cannot Raise Heaven; Ellyse - by magnus - 08-23-2016, 10:53 PM