• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

May We Meet Again; Tiana
    Tiana

The black and purple mare was sunbathing in the remaining autumn sunlight, casually grazing on the delicate lush grass. It wasn't long until her relaxation was disturbed, she looked up and her eyes grew wide as the new shade was in fact a horse coming in for a crash landing. She shifted her body to the right in an attempt to avoid a clash. She gave a snort as the stallion landed, barely missing her; she backed up to create space between the two.

When she found space between them, her anger faded from her body as this was not a yearling as she expected, this was a full blown stallion. He quickly offered an apology, she might as well as accept it, Yea yea she gently rolled her eyes still annoyed of almost being squashed. It was barely a year since she returned to Beqanna, but this time she was alone, her mother was not here with her. As she scanned over the stallion his pelt was navy blue in color, something she could admire due to her having a purple mane and tail. He had a strong build and did not carry the scent of a kingdom, this was surely odd to Tiana.

He introduced himself as Koen and asked for her name, she was distracted by her own thoughts but was able to catch the end of his sentence, Koen she thought to herself repeating his name in her head a few times. My name is Tiana she dipped her head in greeting to him Is this the first time you have flown? she teased the large stallion and a small smile tugged at her lips. She grew curious to how old the stallion was, it was not normal to see a mature equine without a herd or belonging to a kingdom, she had questions but she decided not to bombard him with them.

Got A Feeling That I'm Going Under--But I Know That I'll Make It Out Alive

@[Koen]

OOC: Sorry this took so long!

Messages In This Thread
    May We Meet Again; Tiana - by Lullaby - 08-23-2016, 07:22 PM
    RE: May We Meet Again; Tiana - by Tiana - 08-28-2016, 11:45 AM