• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I shall keep you and call you my squishy-[Wallace,Any]
    the words she knows the tune she hums

The ebony mare guided the Grullo foal back to her and Phaedrus' home in the Golden Plains. The foal was full of emotions, being abandoned by her family and trying to find her sister. Zara's heart hurt for the foal, she did not understand how an equine could just dump there child off forgetting about them forever. The walk was rather silent but it was peaceful to watch the curious foal interested in everything life has to offer.

They finally reached the golden plains and Zara smiled This is your home now she gently nuzzled the foal on her back before looking at the large beautiful field. Wallace was lucky to be seeing the field during the summer, it was full of plants that made it look like a golden field. Butterflies flew all around the field and the occasional squirrel would run through the plants. It was very lonely in the Golden Plains, she has not seen Phaedrus since her last daughter was born almost two years ago, and her dear friend Besra has been gone for longer than that. A small sigh escaped her maw in the thoughts but she looked down to the helpless foal and a smile grew once again. I hope you will like it here, when you get older I will bring you to the kingdom a gentle laugh escaped her maw and she trotted forward looking back to ensure the filly could keep up.

Zaravich
    the tiny dancer

@[Wallace]

OOC: uhmmm yea idk...i hate intros

Messages In This Thread
    I shall keep you and call you my squishy-[Wallace,Any] - by Zaravich - 08-19-2016, 08:15 PM