• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

paint it black; any

Love is friendship set on fire ...
    As he repeats her words, cutting her off in the process, she just stares at him dumbfound for a couple of seconds. After she just nods awkwardly, to confirm that she indeed came from the Tundra. Igni isn’t sure if he doubts her or not, but that surely is what it looks like. That meant that he hadn’t heard about the most recent changes of the Tundra yet. But the way he had caught her off guard and cut her off was enough for her hold back her tongue right now.

She hears and smells him before she sees him. Instantly her ears turn backwards and her head jerks up, before she actually turns towards him. Oh, she clearly doesn’t like this stranger to intrude – after all, that was how the young blue roan mare saw it – because this big black stranger is HER recruit for the Tundra. Igni is about to sneer at him when her eyes land on the porcelain and gold stallion and well, she is baffled for the nth time today.

However, she doesn’t get to greet him, nor she has a chance to reply to his almost sneering words, as she once again freezes when the black stallion’s muzzle touches her poll. ”Wha-“ Once again cut off, as the black warrior ignores Tiphon and almost orders her to go. It should be the other way around, right? Igni was the one recruiting him. She should be the one to lead him home, but things clearly didn’t go according to the books.

”I’m Igni” she mumbles before she takes off, trotting to close the gap between her and the black stranger. After all, she still didn’t know the stud’s name. But honestly, her mind was still too consumed with his actions for her to be able to ask him for it. The place his muzzle had touched still tingled and it was almost like she could still feel his breath on her skin. So she ends up just following him, a few steps behind and deeply lost in her own thoughts.
    ... and fire is the burning passion within.

OOC: Guess one of us can start a thread in the Tundra ^^ If I had time I would've done it right away, but I should prepare to sleep and class tomorrow..

Messages In This Thread
    paint it black; any - by Lior - 08-19-2016, 03:53 PM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Igni - 08-19-2016, 03:58 PM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Lior - 08-22-2016, 02:22 PM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Igni - 08-22-2016, 04:21 PM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Tiphon - 08-22-2016, 04:50 PM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Lior - 08-27-2016, 04:33 PM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Igni - 08-28-2016, 08:06 AM