• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I may only have one match [LOKII]

I was born sick
    but I love it

The trickster can’t say what his favorite season is. There are qualities about each of them he admires (although he could certainly say he admires spring significantly less than the others) and also qualities about each of them he dislikes. He enjoys autumn (when the sky stains itself that erotic shade of blood-red) and he dislikes autumn (when the cold nips at his lungs in the early morning). He enjoys winter (when the snow covers the ground like the dirt over a grave) and he dislikes winter (when the constant dull ache in his knees keeps him still). He enjoys spring (when the rain cleanses the icy cobwebs) and he dislikes spring (when the whores he lays with bring the product to him). He enjoys summer (when the heat spreads across his body like a cloak) and he dislikes summer (when he sweats his balls off simply by sitting around).

But whatever season it might be, as long as he can cause trouble, the jokester is content.

He nearly laughs at the response she gives to the world melting in front of her. He can feel her panic in the air (it hangs there like the heaviness before a thunderstorm, it coats the breaths he takes in, it is plausible and real and immediate) and it spikes his amusement even further. She is panicked and skittish and scared and he revels in it. She shouts a rapid accusation as soon as she sees him, ears pinning and eyes blazing. The trickster doesn’t fault her (he’d be pissed if someone messed with his head, not that anyone did nowadays).

Keeping an even face (although there is the faintest hint of mischief dancing behind his bruised eyes), the trickster speaks in that charming voice. “Oh, babe, I didn’t do anything! I saw you almost falling on your pretty ass and ran over to help.” He allows a concerned expression to cross his face. “Are you alright, babe? You look a little woozy.” He glances around, feigning he doesn’t know the surroundings as well as he truly does. “Maybe we should get you to some water.”

LOKII

I'm not sure what kind of sex you're looking for xD Whether you want it consensual or non-consensual. Let me know! (:

Messages In This Thread
    I may only have one match [LOKII] - by Maus - 08-19-2016, 09:57 AM
    RE: I may only have one match [LOKII] - by Lokii - 08-20-2016, 06:48 PM
    RE: I may only have one match [LOKII] - by Maus - 08-21-2016, 01:06 PM
    RE: I may only have one match [LOKII] - by Lokii - 08-30-2016, 03:13 PM