• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i will breathe the air (any)
    I will run the streets and hostile lands, I will touch the rain with all I have
    I will breathe the air, to scream it loud. My feet will never touch the ground.

Camelia can tell he knows Heaven’s Gates as well as she. He fits well with the kingdom (a handsome yellow to blend with the greens and flowery colors of the kingdom’s flora and fauna) and he seems just as comfortable here as she once was. She can feel his sincerity leaking into her soft skin and she mourns for another moment. Her heart twists sharply at his words.

Beqanna is not what it used to be. Or perhaps it is and she was just too immature before to notice it. She once heard of the Valley War, when all of Beqanna launched their forces against the prominent evil lurking in the corner. She wonders if history repeated itself – if history will always repeat itself – and for a moment she is lost in thought. Camelia is brought back when he introduces himself. She nods to him (a ghost of when the flower crown weighed on her poll and she greeted everyone with a generous nod) and offers a smile. Despite her slender face drawn with the emotion of mourning, her smile is still as bright as it always has been.

“A pleasure to meet you, Magnus.” She exhales softly, her eyes dancing up toward the Mother Tree. “If you’ll excuse me, I think I’ll walk the borders alone for a bit. Gather my thoughts.” She smiles, this time a bit watery, and then turns. Camelia inhales a refreshing breath and then heads toward the borders, intent on patrolling the perimeter to get back in the flow of old habits.

Camelia

I just figured I'd close this up since I know a lot has happened D:

Messages In This Thread
    i will breathe the air (any) - by Camelia - 08-16-2016, 08:56 PM
    RE: i will breathe the air (any) - by magnus - 08-19-2016, 01:29 AM
    RE: i will breathe the air (any) - by Camelia - 08-20-2016, 08:01 PM
    RE: i will breathe the air (any) - by magnus - 08-21-2016, 07:59 PM
    RE: i will breathe the air (any) - by Camelia - 08-30-2016, 04:30 PM