• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I call your name, but you're not around - No herds
    Jin Ju
    How ironical could things get? Like mother, like daughter, they might say. Her grandmother’s reasoning for dropping her daughter of at the Den had been completely different though. It had been a punishment to her grandfather, a way to get to him. But eventually her mother had been reunited with both her parents and was raised like every child should be raised. However, it didn’t seem like her mother had learned anything of her own experience at the Den.

At first her mother had been thrilled and the bay and white mare had pampered her little girl. Even to the point that her now adult brother had grown jealous of her. Not that Jinju had been aware of that, she simply was too young to recognize it, but her mother had. And now she was back to favouring her son, banishing any thought of her daughter out of her mind. It was her appearance that had made her mother excited, physically Jinju was a perfect copy of her father, jet black skin and two red orbs. That was it, nothing more nothing less, or at least, that was what Esileif thought when she dropped her few weeks old daughter at the Den.

She wanders around, completely unaccustomed to her new environment and not at all understanding the situation. In her experience it was like her mother disappeared from one moment to the next and the newborn girl just didn’t understand where things had gone wrong. Even in the fairies excellent care she had started to lose weight, the food just wasn’t enough to beat the distress. Jinju whinnies loudly, desperately calling for her mother, but no response comes. Not yesterday, not now and probably not in the future either. It doesn’t stop her though, but the fatigue starts taking its toll on her, quieting her as she dozes off.

OOC: So.. No herds and no Tundra. Although I really really really do love the Tundra, Bryn and Igni there are enough. This girl should go elsewhere. Preferbly someone who doesn't just raise her, but also guides her onto a certain path. Maybe some sort of lifestyle or believes? I def can see her go onto a slightly darker path. Open to some plotting! ^^

Messages In This Thread
    I call your name, but you're not around - No herds - by Jinju - 08-14-2016, 06:54 AM