• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Let me apologize to begin with... Any
    With my speechless calm eyes,
    nothing is coming to rise.

Scared wasn’t per say the right word. More like worried and on edge, especially with the recent happenings in Beqanna. It could be that one of the other kingdoms, one of which they held an hostile relationship with, that had decided to attack them. After all, with Offspring allying with Tannor and Killdare in the war he could bring the war to the Tundra.

But there is no real threat when he reaches the border. It’s a colt, a young boy, one that clearly struggled with his power. That was something Brynmor could relate too. He clearly remembered how hard it had been to learn how to master his kingdom granted traits, even though he had been stripped of them by now. Either way, the boy isn’t a thread to the kingdom, although it probably would be a good thing if he soon would learn how to control this strange gift.

Dipping his head a little he offers Moment a smile. It’s not really like he looks scared or needs soothing, but he didn’t want to impose the child and scare it away. ”Nice to meet you, Moment. My name is Brynmor.” However, the smile gets replaced by a frown when the bay colt explains what he came for. Instantly the graying male raises his head again, eyes narrowing as he moves forward. He passes the gate, only to come to a halt at the other side. All signs of the mare that had dropped off the colt are long gone, sadly enough.

He could’ve ventured out, trying to search her, but instead he returns to the kingdom grounds. The look in his eyes isn’t pitiful, but that doesn’t mean he is pleased with the situation. Angry is a better way to describe it and Brynmor has to try to not show it to the colt. ”I know Offspring and I would gladly introduce you to him. What do you say, shall we go look for him?” He offers the boy another smile, before heading off towards the mid center of the kingdom. He calls out for his dear friend, who he hadn’t seen in a while already and who should definitely come to meet his son.

BRYNMOR

@[Offspring]
    Although I guess Moment can reply first, then Offy and then Bryn?

Messages In This Thread
    Let me apologize to begin with... Any - by Moment - 08-07-2016, 12:09 PM
    RE: Let me apologize to begin with... Any - by Brynmor - 08-19-2016, 02:35 PM