• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Are we lost in the dark? [Akkadian
    - Jord -
    Jord

Jord's strong yet feminine pistons  carried her obsidian bodice onto the terra of the meadow. She lifted her crown taking in the fresh spring air. She walked to the middle of the field and observed the horses around her. Her orbs saw all those around her,yet at times she felt so alone. She closed her optics trying to wash away those feelings of loneliness, yet instead they flooded over her. Jord didn't remember much of her childhood only the smell of copper in the air. The smell of blood...  The smell of death.. The smell of war. 

She shook her head, her orbs closed tightly, trying to shake her imagination that was messing her mentally.. the air smelled like copper... yet it was only in her head. Jord hated this.. before she could think her pistons had gracefully folded underneath her her, forcing her to sit in the grass. Her hazel orbs started leaking as thoughts  screamed in her head.. Its not fair.. why did my family not raise?  How could they leave me?  Did they die in the war? or do I remember the smell of someone elses blood and they just never came back for me? They must have not carried.. She thought.. her brain now switching over to the thought of her new 'family'.. the Tundra kingdom. Offspring was such a strong figure... what she would have given to have been adopted by him when she was still a fawn.. It didn't help that this land didn't have the same scent as her homeland.. wherever that was.. regardless of the copper scented blanket that she remembered most of. Her tears twinkled in the sun as the ran down her skull. 

She opened her orbs and shook her crown hard.. trying to shake off the tears. She decided she didn't want to question the past anymore. Her life was now that of a diplomat in the beautiful crystal covered Tundra. She needed to be strong yet genuine. She didn't want her thoughts and her past to get in the way of that.. not to mention to feel so drained by the thoughts. She took a deep breath before finding the strengths in her pistons to lift her bodice off the ground. She stretched her nape lifting her crown to the sky once more.. before lowering it and ripping up a bit of grass.. her mind finally clear. 

Messages In This Thread
    Are we lost in the dark? [Akkadian - by Jord - 08-07-2016, 11:16 AM
    RE: Are we lost in the dark? [Akkadian - by Jord - 08-07-2016, 11:12 PM
    RE: Are we lost in the dark? [Akkadian - by Jord - 08-08-2016, 09:51 PM