• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Chasing the Clouds [Open/Tundra]
    I shall wear no crowns and win no glory
    The last he had visited the Field he had stumbled upon Josie so during his trek through Beqanna to his birth home, the Chamber, he figures that it wouldn't be all for naught. Although women were now accepted in the Tundra, it had been a huge influx of them and little training provided - not to mention, dwindling men in the Tundra so when Vaughan saw a large male unattended in the field, it was instinctual to want to offer him a home with them. Before he could completely make his way in though, another mare had found him - one who smelled like his home but she was still new, other fragrances still permeating her pelt. The Tundra eventually just washed all the scents away in time. 

"Since you're from the Tundra, too, I'll be easy on you - he's not pursuing anyone so he's likely here to find a home. I'm Vaughan, a lieutenant of the Tundra and on my way to reaffirm allies and set up training between two others armies. You would serve the army well," he says, sizing up the gentleman though he must look quite odd with his floppy ear and small, muscular build against the giant. "If that sort of thing interests you, I'll be taking my leave to the Chamber first - you're welcome to join me. Good eye for looking at this one," he says to the mare, Jord, as the black male turns to leave the group. Vaughan figures that if he is to join the Tundra certainly he'd want something to do pretty quickly, instead of simply resting on his laurels in the snow.

But, Vaughan has witnessed it more than once, it wouldn't surprise him.
    V A U G H A N

he's going to set up mocks in the chamber first, then valley - if you wanna come with him you're welcome to, I thought it would make it more interesting than just "hey, need a home? ok *skips*"

Messages In This Thread
    Chasing the Clouds [Open/Tundra] - by Garreth - 08-04-2016, 11:27 AM
    RE: Chasing the Clouds [Open/Tundra] - by Jord - 08-04-2016, 11:50 AM
    RE: Chasing the Clouds [Open/Tundra] - by vaughan - 08-04-2016, 12:03 PM
    RE: Chasing the Clouds [Open/Tundra] - by Garreth - 08-04-2016, 12:56 PM