• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

make a dragon wanna retire man [any]
    I shall wear no crowns and win no glory
    Vaughan is a terrible socialite. He didn't care much for happy smiles and warm welcomes and the recent explosion of people left him quite stressed, autumn was here but soon winter would be upon them and food had been scarce last winter with just the brothers dwelling here. He has grown accustomed to seeing new faces each day and so he doesn't bother instilling border patrol, it would be a tireless job at this rate.

He does spot a bay tobiano in the distance that has a look of confusion, perhaps he was just thinking too loudly in his own head but Vaughan decided to greet him. "Are you lost?" he says, staring blankly at the stallion sizing up his slick pelt and scarless body, "I'm Vaughan, part of the Tundra army but I see you bear no scars so I assume diplomacy suits you." He says coldly, wondering what ever could another kingdom want now; their cave had been stripped of its magic, wasn't that enough? He just waits, a little soured in mood for whatever this man would provide for entertainment. 

V A U G H A N

Messages In This Thread
    make a dragon wanna retire man [any] - by Aurumn - 08-03-2016, 05:51 PM
    RE: make a dragon wanna retire man [any] - by vaughan - 08-04-2016, 01:28 PM