• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Seeking An Alliance
    ± when you feel my heat, look into my eyes ±
    He did not come right away, no, he took his time. The Chamber King was not a dog to be called to heel. The earthy bay came but not all too quickly, he heard their voices, smelled their unfamiliar scent but Kimber had arrived and for now that was fine. Of course the ombered blue was not a Diplomat, nor would she be his first choice but she had gone all the same. Kimber was better suited for the war caste and he had left the dealings of most of their warriors to her, save for the few times he had need to beckon them. It would have been more prudent for Nymphetamine to see to the visitors but given the current circumstance perhaps it was a good thing Kimber had responded first instead.

Killdare had grown into a grouch of a man some might say, perhaps Warship had rub off on him a little too hard hmm? He was debating as he walked if the mares to enter his Kingdom without invitation were either stupid or rude, or both. He had stressed several time the importance of borders and though they may not get along with all the Kingdoms they could at the very least show respect. The Chamber King would be cross to hear of his own crossing lines and overstepping boundaries on any such Diplomatic visits. What a terrible way to start of seeking an alliance if that had been why they had truly come.

Glassy green eyes find them all as he emerges from the forest, taking in the two unfamiliar women's voices before nodding to Kimber. Lastly he takes in the spotted Falls King and there is a touch of amusement in his eyes as he listens to the King’s words. Perhaps he was not the only one to regard the two visiting mares as incompetent.

“And alas, here he is,” Killdare comments on the request for the Chamber’s King. “I see you have your own concerns to tend to so I will not keep you long on the account of our well being. It is, kind, for your concern and the Chamber fairs as well as it can. We are still standing if that is what you seek to know, we are whole in some ways and not so much in others.” He pauses, flicking his wavy black tail against his hocks as he glares at the females and now from what he can see, a foal.

“ I think all things considered, that today is not a day to discuss alliances. Perhaps a bit more practice in courtesy first?” A brow raises, wondering how they two had wandered off from the Falls on such a mission, how they had ever thought they needed to proceed with such a task. “Your Grace,” he turns to look at Kreios, “I hope the Falls fairs well in light of recent situations, please do not hesitate to call on me if any of my own are practicing such poor communication skills.” He ends with a nod, not yet turning away but wondering if there is indeed anything left to be said about the awkward meeting they were having.
    KILLDARE
    King of the Chamber

Messages In This Thread
    Seeking An Alliance - by Eiria - 08-03-2016, 11:55 AM
    RE: Seeking An Alliance - by Kimber - 08-03-2016, 09:31 PM
    RE: Seeking An Alliance - by Raxa - 08-03-2016, 10:51 PM
    RE: Seeking An Alliance - by Eiria - 08-03-2016, 10:57 PM
    RE: Seeking An Alliance - by Kreios - 08-05-2016, 06:52 PM
    RE: Seeking An Alliance - by Killdare - 08-06-2016, 02:07 PM