• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

when the evening pulls the sun down - diplomats, shatter me

Her steps are leisurely but brisk as the silver queen makes her way to the sound at her border. With the return of Tiberios, Shatter is ashamed to admit that many of her monarchly duties had been set to the side or forgotten. Between the intense love she felt for her flame ridden man and the constant depression that clung to her like a wet winter coat, she had not reached out to the other kingdoms as she had said she would.

Shatter is relieved that at least one of the other kingdoms has returned. Building stronger ties with other kingdoms has been difficult at best for the silver queen. The longer she ruled, the more content she was to stay within her borders and the better she understood what Natilyn had been through. The silver queen felt the loss and sadness she tried to hide slowly creeping back into place.

Shatter is pleasantly surprised to see that Eld was already there to greet the stranger. Eld had been an amazing addition to the Falls and had become a dear friend in the time she had been here. The queen greets her with a gentle touch on the shoulder before focusing her attention on the man she had heard so little about.

"Lord Errant I presume?" She dips her head respectfully, one monarch greeting another. before continuing. "I apologize for the absence of my diplomat. There have been big changes here in the Falls of late. How fairs the Tundra? Though I know you aren't here for a social visit." Shatter smiles warmly at the king in an attempt to at least lay the foundation for a polite conversation.

shatter me

queen of the falls

Messages In This Thread
    RE: when the evening pulls the sun down - diplomats, shatter me - by Shatter Me - 08-20-2015, 03:23 PM