• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

In Hell I'll be in good company // Draco
    Draco has found that recently it is hard to leave Dove’s side, though there are a few hours some days that he slips away. Even still, she hangs heavy in his mind, vulnerable navy eyes so clear when he imagines them. He thinks he sees them in the shadows of the Forest, but he is not so foolish as to blur reality and fantasy.

Separating from her for now is for the best, right? He does wonder, wonders about the obsession and darkness that roils in his chest. The voice that whispers he needs to lock her up while he is away to ensure she can never leave. This sense of abandonment drags like chains wrapped around his hocks. She wouldn’t leave him, right? Just the idea of it leaves a bitter and angry taste in his mouth.

The questions of another brush against Draco’s consciousness. He perks his ears in interest and lifts his nose to the breeze to see where such a delicious creature might be hiding. All thoughts of Dove abandoning him leave when he spots the pink fish amongst the low-hanging branches.

“You look like you’re sitting on the edge of a precipice,” the demon calls, allowing just the faintest glow of fear in his eyes. “I like the pink.” He doesn’t think he actually does but . . . he can’t stop himself from saying it.

@[Rebelle]
    hitch a ride on my violence

Messages In This Thread
    RE: In Hell I'll be in good company // Draco - by draco - 12-21-2019, 09:11 PM