• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  keep me just hanging on, agetta

She had no reason to be in the meadow, yet here she was.  She remains veiled in the shadow - away from the prying eyes of those lingering here.  There was nothing sinister that had brought her to this place - no nefarious intent. However, she was never one to pass up an opportunity.  That opportunistic nature was as much a part of Ana as the shadows themselves.

It was the familiar faces that give her pause. First Ryatah, who she’d see in Pangea not long ago. And she wasn’t alone.

Agetta

A twisted smile lit up upon her face.  Oh, the shadowmare and the leopard had quite a history.  However, when Anaxarete searched through Agetta’s memories - she found that all memories of their time together were...absent.  They had been taken from her - extinguished altogether. Peculiar, to be sure.

But this interesting development certainly brought with it an entirely new opportunity.  The twisted smile returns.  She calls upon her magic then. She could feel the child already quickening in Agetta’s womb. So she crafts the child a sibling born of the two mares yet infused with her own magic.

A child crafted of the Beqanna of old.

Agetta had become the unknowing vessel of Ana’s newest project, with Ryatah providing the missing piece.  And with that, the shadowmare disappeared into the shadows - leaving the child to grow. 

The fun would have to wait until the spring.

Messages In This Thread
    keep me just hanging on, agetta - by Ryatah - 12-09-2019, 05:50 PM
    RE: keep me just hanging on, agetta - by Agetta - 12-15-2019, 06:35 PM
    RE: keep me just hanging on, agetta - by Anaxarete - 12-19-2019, 06:54 PM
    RE: keep me just hanging on, agetta - by Ryatah - 12-29-2019, 02:38 AM
    RE: keep me just hanging on, agetta - by Agetta - 01-12-2020, 05:10 PM
    RE: keep me just hanging on, agetta - by Ryatah - 01-17-2020, 02:48 AM
    RE: keep me just hanging on, agetta - by Agetta - 01-28-2020, 10:37 PM