• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  don't come find me; any
    You’re uncontrollable
    and we are unlovable
    It’s kind of funny, how easily she is confused. It was a rather simple question, though derived mostly from his task of helping and finding her here alone and looking a little unsure. Seems though, that he made that worse instead of less, right now.

”You don’t have to be lost to be wanting some help. It could be as simple as relieving you of a certain boredom, or opening some doors with some other horses.” Think outside the box, is what he actually tells her. But then again, she is young and maybe her experience is that she needs to be lost to need any kind of help.

Well, isn’t he a great teacher then.

Her question catches him off-guard, which means a full out, robust laugh when she compares him to a fish. A fish! ”No,” he hiccups a little before shaking his head more seriously at her. ”Look closer. These are much rougher than a fish would have, and would not aid them underwater. They’re not as hydrodynamic.” After all, fish scales are more close-knit, less thick and more or less smooth than these; rough and pointed although he must admit the ice must have confused her a little. ”A lizard would come closer… but lizards don’t usually bite.” His grin shows her the exact sharp pointed teeth that would look weird on a lizard, or a fish - piranhas excepted - since sharks have a totally different skin.

He shrugs. ”I asked a fairy what it was supposed to mean, but she sent me out to help others to prove that any… upgrades, wouldn’t benefit only me.” He tells her in good faith. ”You seemed a little purposeless, so perhaps I could help you get through the day. That is, if you have nothing better to do than talking to this old man.” His eye colour in the meantime has changed as well, ice blue to emerald green. ”Or perhaps help recommend your next move. Any lands or horses, that caught your interest so far?”

and I don’t want you to think that I care
    I never would, I never
    could again
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Divest] wow I am rambling
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    don't come find me; any - by Divest - 10-19-2019, 02:43 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Leilan - 10-28-2019, 02:15 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Divest - 11-05-2019, 07:22 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Leilan - 11-07-2019, 10:34 AM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Divest - 11-07-2019, 04:20 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Leilan - 11-10-2019, 02:13 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Divest - 12-08-2019, 02:30 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Leilan - 12-15-2019, 07:06 AM