• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  let me down easy, any
    He surfaces enough so the locks of dark steely hair drapes down his brow to frame the eerie smoothness of his silver eyes as he watches her. She seems fragile and vulnerable as she stumbles dangerously close to the edge of the river. Her blood is nearly thrumming against her tight throat with wild eyes excruciatingly beautiful against the backdrop of a dead winter landscape.

Lothbrok remains mostly submerged as his lungs filter the murky waters but she is unaware of the danger that lurks, her blood enters his mouth and he can feel his mind spinning in it's savagery. The copper tang ignites a lust to taste more that he can barely contain but he stills his beating heart to drift closer, sharp teeth clasping a wayward feather that lays crooked and broken where the others are flat. Gingerly, manically, he suddenly rips it free from the tender flesh that he had thought it clung to but he feather was dying and loosened from it's plot of her skin already.

Poor thing had been unaware for the feather no longer intertwined with her nerves but no doubt he thrash would draw her attention. "The river..." A mixture of bubble and growling syllables rise from the water as he lifts his head from the water to stare at her hungrily. Lothbrok rises as his feet find purchase against the rocky bed of the river, gripping her delicate frame in his hungry eyes.

He emerges dripping, perfumed by fresh water, his hair slick and shining agsisnt the grey and white of his painted him. The kelpie stallion is taller than the mare as he gazes at her curiously with a curl to his lips that don't quite expose the edges of his pointed teeth. He doesn't wish to spook her yet but instead will allow his charm to saturate her. It had been some time since he had indulged in conversation outside of his family and the need for a little interaction outweigh his hunger and lust for now.

@[anaemone]

Messages In This Thread
    let me down easy, any - by anaemone - 11-05-2019, 01:46 PM
    RE: let me down easy, any - by Lothbrok - 11-05-2019, 09:59 PM
    RE: let me down easy, any - by anaemone - 11-06-2019, 03:40 PM