• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

don't close the coffin yet; any

I WILL ALWAYS FIND YOU

He is not surprised when Straia casually emerges into the little meadow, their Queen always seemed to be everywhere all at once. A faint tingling scent began to claw at his nostrils, following the splish-splashed canvas of Her Majesty, a thickness of bird and pine to emerge on top. It was a decent way to mellow out the scent of cat-piss, and he didn’t object to the otherwise obtrusive way it filled his airways. Everything came with a price, almost to include this little meet and greet, almost.

His ears flick forward as the blackened beast lets rip a growling laugh in his direction, funny was he? He’ll take it. Watching idly as the furry lips lift up and apart, exposing an impressive set of gleaming teeth. Killdare doesn’t express the perhaps desired reaction, but he can appreciate and note the felines destructive, physical qualities. Viridian eyes pull towards the Queen again as she too laughs and speaks. He was so very watchful of those who had something to say, attentive maybe. Irritating, likely.

To the panther’s first quip, he nods his dial,”Tu che.” The bay shifts his weight, relaxing a foreleg as their conversation continues on to the ruler. It was interesting to see Straia poke fun at others, to have her pinch of amusement. Her wit tugs at the panther-stallions age, and he expresses his own enjoyment with a half smirk. It’s not simply said and done until there is a little fanfare now is it? And Colonel so- and-so isn’t disappointed when the stranger (not too unfamiliar though, mind you) obliges, growing, changing, expanding into a scar riddled black stallion. The sight accentuated by the name that leaves his Queens fuzzy maw, Atrox.

The next jab receives equal fondness.“The grand circle of life, I could only hope not to sit well and be less nourishing on the way out.” He plays, not one to shrink from the game. In truth he held a solid sense of respect for the man, though he had never met him. He had for the last few years taken solace in the steady thump, thump, thump of his heart that quickened beneath his feet. Atrox, I am Atrox a sharp blast to the eardrum.

Not that he hadn’t believed Straia but it just wasn’t the same uttered by another, the solidity of the name balling like a fist in his mind. ”Oh it is a pleasure I’d say, meal or not” ebon forelock twisting as he tosses his head. My how he had come to love this place,”Killdare.” Simply, surely, because he was no one else.

KILLDARE
    Tracker Colonel of the Chamber

Messages In This Thread
    don't close the coffin yet; any - by atrox - 08-16-2015, 02:41 AM
    RE: don't close the coffin yet; any - by Killdare - 08-16-2015, 09:04 AM
    RE: don't close the coffin yet; any - by Straia - 08-17-2015, 10:32 AM
    RE: don't close the coffin yet; any - by atrox - 08-18-2015, 12:23 AM
    RE: don't close the coffin yet; any - by Killdare - 08-18-2015, 01:18 PM
    RE: don't close the coffin yet; any - by Straia - 08-23-2015, 11:02 AM
    RE: don't close the coffin yet; any - by atrox - 08-23-2015, 09:09 PM