• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I have never been nothing; any

DRACARYS

I have never been nothing. I am the blood of a dragon.

From a very young age she was told she was different. She was important and special. Her blood was the most significant—the strongest of all in Beqanna. She was the daughter of dragons and hellhounds. A masterpiece of blood and fire united together.

Yet, she has never felt like a dragon. Dracarys did not feel the burning fire in her chest like the other dragons did. She only felt the burning fire around her, an aura that only came when she was afraid and needed to protect herself. It was only fueled by fear, and the blue mare did not strive to live her life in fear. Her parents had taught her to be more than fearful—she was meant to be fear itself.

Dracarys didn’t just strive to be fear though. She learned that along the way there was more to having strength. It was a blessing to be given abilities that gave you the capability to be strong and to protect all that you loved and believed in. Dragons were not only fearful and strong, but they were protectors.

It is why she was a dragon now. The Wysteria fairy had seen something in her—perhaps something the world needed, but Dracarys simply had no idea what the future held for her. She only knows that the rocky hills of Loess call her back home.

With every stroke of her dragon wings, she feels the power in them. The first time she took off from the mountain had been full of wonderment. She could not believe what she had been missing all of this time! However, flying did not compare to the icy-cold feeling that burned deep within her chest. It was different from the burning fire she had once heard about though. It felt colder, but there lingers the same feeling she had heard about—the power that fueled deep within all dragons.

A power that could never be put out.

Dracarys soars high and above the familiar rocky hills covered in the summer greenery. She spots the many fresh and saltwater springs. Scattered across the land are the familiar tropical ferns, cacti, and pine brush. There is a deep ache in her chest as she looks upon Loess. It was ache of missing home—a feeling she had never associated only with Sylva until now. She doesn’t fight the feeling this time though. Dracarys has come to accept this is the place where she must be—her future awaits her now.

Turning slowly, the blue splashed dragon makes her way slowly down to the ground. She flaps her large wings swiftly to lower herself graceful. With a soft thud, Dracarys lands with elegance onto the ground. Her silver-blue eyes glance around the kingdom of Loess. She waits quietly, looking for any familiar faces. It has been sometime since she has come to Loess. Dracarys wonders if it is still the same since she first came here after ending of her father's reign.

[Image: YJta8td.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    I have never been nothing; any - by Dracarys - 10-04-2019, 01:26 PM
    RE: I have never been nothing; any - by Cyprin - 10-10-2019, 09:05 AM
    RE: I have never been nothing; any - by Dracarys - 10-11-2019, 11:56 AM
    RE: I have never been nothing; any - by Cyprin - 11-05-2019, 03:57 PM
    RE: I have never been nothing; any - by Dracarys - 11-09-2019, 01:19 PM