• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Jesper;
    Sabrina

Her call did not disappoint, it seemed in a matter of meer moments the ebony stag had appeared before her. He charges at her, with no intentions of letting up, though she stands her ground. On the battle field she would have calculated a counter attack, but she was not here as a threat.

In fact, the only thing she could notice was the use of all his legs! She knew she left him with a broken leg, and to be honest she hadn't planned on breaking it. In the moment with all the adrenaline coursing through her veins, her grip tightened until it snapped.

Just as she had hoped the stag halts before her, he sends snow flying and it topples onto her legs. She glances at him for a moment before shifting into her equine form, her conversation was one that didn't need her canine.

He looks at her, and though he doesn't say it, she can see the dislike in his eyes. And when he does speak, he says it in a kinder way. A smile tugs at her lips, Jesper, I'm glad to see your leg is healed. Her tone carried no sarcasm, she hadn't meant to leave the ruler for dead after there battle.

I have come with a proposition Jesper, I challenged you when you had abandoned the Isle. I at least deserve your decency to hear my proposition that can benefit us both, and ultimately, the Isle. Her gaze settles on his, she awaits a response before further diving into her proposition.

Not Afraid To Bite

@[Jesper]

Messages In This Thread
    Jesper; - by Sabrina - 09-09-2019, 03:01 PM
    RE: Jesper; - by Jesper - 09-09-2019, 09:08 PM
    RE: Jesper; - by Sabrina - 09-09-2019, 09:30 PM
    RE: Jesper; - by Jesper - 09-11-2019, 08:32 PM
    RE: Jesper; - by Sabrina - 09-11-2019, 09:45 PM
    RE: Jesper; - by Jesper - 09-15-2019, 07:10 AM
    RE: Jesper; - by Sabrina - 09-18-2019, 09:16 PM
    RE: Jesper; - by Jesper - 09-19-2019, 06:29 AM