• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    All for One [any healer; any friends]
    Caelestra

The mare smiles exuberantly as the little fox regains his energy, weaving in between her front leg before settling down in front of her and licking her chin.
    "That is quite alright, I am happy to help" she replies warmly, her body twitching slightly as the cold reaches her pale form "If you do not mind I might stay a while, I haven't really figured out where I want to settle down" she says uncertain, normally used to travelling around Beqanna and doing as much as she could for those that needed her help, though sometimes this included getting into quite a lot of trouble.

Her expression remains warm as Jesper turns to the other equine, speaking about who had challenged him, the names spoken of didn't ring any bells though she still tried to imagine who they were and their motive for overthrowing the kingdom.

Her newly formed plan would most likely include staying on the isle for a while and making use of Jesper's hospitality especially since she had been carrying for quite a while and was almost ready to give birth.
    The mare steps forward next to them before the other equine is finished and offers a little humour "Maybe you need to hire a few bodyguards, maybe a bear?" she smiles, her tone remaining warm and whimsical.

@[Jesper] @[Brennen]
    [Image: YDKFjJC]

Messages In This Thread
    All for One [any healer; any friends] - by Jesper - 08-10-2019, 12:18 PM
    RE: All for One [any healer; any friends] - by Caelestra - 09-05-2019, 04:38 AM