• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Fear Controls You |Luath|
    Vita

She wonders what it is like to be able to dive into the ocean, to have no need to come back up for air. Everyone she has met so far on Ischia has been some sort of water carrier, and at this point she almost feels left out.

Though her thoughts fade as Luath speaks again. This time he begins to tell her all about his family, which sounds large! He says that Adria is like him, and she understands to an extent as she has seen Adria manipulate water before.

He goes on to introduce a twin! Ionia a name that she engraves to her memory. She paints a picture of the girl in her mind, was she blue and red like Luath too? But when Luath mentions that she was different, a fire breather rather than a water dweller she grows more curious! There was another land dweller like Vita in Ischia?!

She remains silent as he goes on to talk about his father, Brennen, who also doesnt dwell in the water but has powers to control it. Wow, the word of amazement whispers as he describes his family to her. It was amazing that they were all so close with each other, as well as the broad horizon of traits in there family.

I hope to meet them all! she says with a smile, Vita was curious of everything and everyone. She wanted to talk to anyone who would listen to her, but in this moment she clings to the forming friendship between her and Luath.

Luath speaks again, welcoming her to Ischia, and Vita smiles in return. He asks if she has had time to explore and her wings rustle with excitement. A little bit! I've explored a lot of the surrounding kingdoms, but I'm sure you know Ischia better than I do! She leaves it an invintation to explore the island together, or allow him to seep back into the ocean if he'd like.

Fear Controls You

@[Luath]

Messages In This Thread
    Fear Controls You |Luath| - by Vita - 08-05-2019, 09:07 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Luath| - by Luath - 08-05-2019, 09:47 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Luath| - by Vita - 08-06-2019, 08:18 AM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Luath| - by Luath - 08-10-2019, 10:33 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Luath| - by Vita - 08-11-2019, 09:23 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Luath| - by Luath - 08-13-2019, 07:31 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Luath| - by Vita - 08-14-2019, 06:33 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Luath| - by Luath - 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Luath| - by Vita - 08-30-2019, 10:04 AM