• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

oh, my siren won't you call; any
    Aten was a bit perplexed that this stallion seemed intent on stating his purpose to visit was simply on behalf of Kensa, who wished to check on Taiga's current state of development. Those who had visited before usually wished to know more, even if it were simple things, such as who were next in the rankings of Taiga's residents, or, more dangerous, if the rulers had any 'plans' for the coming future.

Of course, Aten never revealed anything if he thought the kingdom's future would be at stake, and that wouldn't change now. He stared in silence at Aegean for a moment, his eyes searching and calm, before letting a sigh blow out of his nostrils.

"Well then, I apologize if my appearance was aggressive in any manner," Aten said. "I haven't encountered many situations like this before. I thank Kensa for wishing to check on Taiga's well being, and I ask that you convey that message to her so she knows you fulfilled your task and that her request has a good answer.

"If you are willing to share information in turn about Hyaline, such as those Kensa has chosen to lead the castes of the kingdom, I will much appreciate the knowledge you choose to bestow on me. I will not ask for more than you are willing to give however; such would make me a poor recipient to your visit."

Before Aegean could begin however, it seemed they would lose some members of their party. With the encouragement that Aegean and Aten could join them for stories later, Lethia herded her son and daughter away from the two stallions and off into Taiga's forests again. Aten smiled at her in farewell with the promise that he would find her again later before his eyes met Aegean's once again, patiently waiting for the white stallion to answer his inquiry.

@[aegean]

Messages In This Thread
    oh, my siren won't you call; any - by aegean - 08-03-2019, 05:49 PM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by aegean - 08-03-2019, 08:37 PM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by Aten - 08-06-2019, 12:09 AM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by Owin - 08-07-2019, 03:04 PM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by aegean - 08-08-2019, 11:44 PM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by Aten - 08-10-2019, 01:26 PM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by aegean - 08-15-2019, 04:20 PM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by Aten - 08-19-2019, 12:25 AM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by aegean - 08-21-2019, 09:32 PM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by Aten - 08-22-2019, 11:15 PM