• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Found my Dulcinea but I don't remember when; any

somehow you lost your wonder in your quest to feel alive

It’s more natural than she knows, the expansion of her pupils and how her gaze is able to focus almost immediately on nearby birds and other scurrying creatures. The vertical slits widening and the color burning between flits of orange and explosive flecks of yellow: though she remains focused on Aodhan for now- considering each word and shifting her weight as she contemplates the myriad of realities before her… familiarity, after all, had set in and for a moment she considers that this may be a member of her blood in some way or another. Draconic though, and unsure, she chuckles softly under her breath before speaking.

“I was born in Nerine,”  she comments without fear, and the tire in her body seems to pass as energy and life spark in her.  “But my Father took me the Silver Cove to stay with his husband and their son, also a woman named Mordgeld. We survived the plague and I… wandered off after a time, thought it best to see everything before I died. Morbid, yes, but I’m not blessed by immortality as others and nor do I want it.”

Pensive on further continuing the sentiment she mulled over Aodhan and quietly stepped closer to him, wandered enough to offer her nose in greeting and to give him a better view of the silvered mane and tail- the pale buckskin with it’s splashed roan patterns and points; but more so he could see the scars and patches where it seemed as if tread harder or fought longer. Nonetheless she offered him a smile, and when she spoke there was an audible warmth to her.

“You’ll find somewhere beautiful, I think. It’s not often people go too long without finding a home here… or at least getting an idea of where to go when searching for one. I heard the Taiga is lovely around this time of the year.”  she murmured softly.

slayed your hope but didn't let yourself know it had died

Cthalpa

@[Aodhan] apologies for the delay<@
    PVP: On
    Severe Injury, Permanent Mutilation, and Death Permitted.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Found my Dulcinea but I don't remember when; any - by Cthalpa - 08-16-2019, 08:51 PM