• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don't mean to offend you; Popinjay
    It's time. she thought, time to intercede Popinjay and her wild ideas. Though she knew Owin to be more cautious than his sister she did not expect him to talk her down from her wild notions. She had been watching the two from the edge of the forest. On a couple occasions she had almost revealed herself, like when Popinjay advanced on the ravine and when Owin and her got a little to close to the giant cavern left by the fallen tree. She had stopped herself when Popinjay moved Owin away in concern, but when Popinjay disappeared around the other side and then in one found herself ontop of the tree bridge itself she had had it.

As Owin moved around to follow Popinjay she trotted away from the trees and into the opening to where Owin, with large eyes, was inspecting the tangled, rooted staircase Don't even think about it. she scolded softly with stern eyes. Owin backed away nodding. With out thought or hesitation Lethy scrambled up the slick tree, which was a less harder feat then it had been for Popinjay.

When she got to the top she advanced on Popinjay. Popinjay, she yelled across the buzzing wind. Her ears flattened against her skull as her voice rang sternly across the distance.Do not take one more step. Turn around and get back here. Where Lethy's voice was always soft, nurturing, and understanding now it was harsh, stern, and still motherly in her scolding. Her purple eyes stared a shade darker at the girl for her impetuous actions. Let's go.. now.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Popinjay] oop, mama's come to yell.
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    I don't mean to offend you; Popinjay - by Owin - 07-26-2019, 08:04 PM
    RE: I don't mean to offend you; Popinjay - by Izora Lethia - 08-15-2019, 10:36 AM