• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Found my Dulcinea but I don't remember when; any

Aodhán
    little fire
    All that is gold does not glitter; not all who wander are lost
    The spotted baroque hybrid honestly hadn’t been very clear in his answer - perhaps deliberately vague. He knew a battle was upcoming, and wasn’t sure if he would be able to actually move like he said. Or, at least, not towards the Pampas.

Nevertheless, Chtalpa gave him enough of an answer to continue the conversation not too awkwardly. He nods to her. ”I used to have a home in the North, in Nerine and Icicle Isle, but honestly, since my parents left it hasn’t been the same. I figured I’d best start anew someplace else.”

He studies her a moment. Something in her changing eyes is familiar, and he figures it doesn’t hurt to ask. ”Do you have a home? Or did you?” he wonders. Curiosity had never hurt him before, though at the rate he threw it around the world perhaps it would, one day. For now, he’s young enough to still try, to want to help her see more of the world as well. After all, that is what he likes most - explore, discover, and meet new horses on the way. Like her.

@[Chtalpa] Ugh sorry for the delay... battle delay for me ^^

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Found my Dulcinea but I don't remember when; any - by Aodhan - 08-09-2019, 06:31 AM