• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i'm heaven sent
    Well, there were horses that Aten would often approach before they had a chance to say anything, but this newcomer definitely had other ideas. The golden stallion had decided to take a trip out to the Meadow for some time to think as well as be on the lookout for potential recruits to Taiga's kingdom to try and help it's population grow. A number of the mares who had given birth in the spring were off in their herds or a kingdom again, while the small number still mingling and waiting for a stallion or perhaps another mare to come by had their three-moon old foals by their side.

Aten often became a target of harsh words back in the spring when some of the foals decided to play and run far enough from their dams that if they got too close to Aten, things could potentially get ugly. He'd learn to avoid those situations, even when the foals wanted to come and say hello to him. He'd already been on the sour end of a mare's attitude one spring prior; he was not taking that risk again.

The golden stallion was calmly walking across the Meadow grass when he heard another voice call out an... interesting comment. Turning his head, the stallion was easily able to spot the other's bright bay coat against the summery green backdrop of the tall grass. Amused by the other's inquiry, Aten decided to add some entertainment to his own day.

When he got close enough to the bay stallion, Aten offered, "Perhaps, but we're usually off attending to others who don't make such an entrance," he lightly joked. "Though in cases like yours, it was too good to miss. You do not seem to smell of any of the nearby kingdoms," he stated with his tone dropping, "But you seem to know your way around. Are you a Beqanna native?"

@[phaetra]

Messages In This Thread
    i'm heaven sent - by fyre - 08-07-2019, 03:12 PM
    RE: i'm heaven sent - by Aten - 08-08-2019, 10:11 PM
    RE: i'm heaven sent - by fyre - 08-10-2019, 11:42 PM
    RE: i'm heaven sent - by Aten - 08-12-2019, 11:05 PM