• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I keep running circles; Eyas

I HAVE THREE EYES

Ironically, Eyas is also on a sort of quest today. A personal one, handed down to her from Heartfire and one she intended to think over. To the North was Nerine, where Heartfire ruled, and although Eyas had heard plenty of the blue roan mare she’d never thought that one day she’d be studying under her.

Er, possibly studying under her.

Heartfire gave Eyas a personal invitation but it came with a stipulation: Come, when she was ready. Question was: was Eyas ready? Ready to focus on (what she’d started to consider) a dark art, ready to leave her family behind and maybe… even Gale?

“You fucking coward.” She taunted herself under her breath. How could she let go of Gale? They’d been meant to go north together; they were twins, for God’s sake. He’d been just like her, and now she felt hopelessly alone again with a power that threatened to get worse if she didn’t start understanding it soon.

“Woah!” The pegasus mare exclaimed, leaning into a sharp halt when a colt burst through the thicket and out into her path. For a moment she was blind, completely blind, and a vision took over her sight.

She was a mare, relaxing in a clearing with full view of a hole in the nearby foliage

And then the vision stopped. Eyas could see again. She looked around for the colt, afraid that she might’ve stepped on him in the chaos and called out, “I’m sorry! Hello? Who’s here?!” through the hole in the bush beside her.

If her vision could be interpreted correctly, then another mare was currently seeing the opposite side of that hole. It meant she wasn’t alone, and that the colt wasn’t alone either. Eyas shook out her too-scrunched feathers and waited for an answer.

TWO TO LOOK, AND ONE TO SEE

Eyas

@[Izora Lethia] I don’t mind at all! She needs to get out more lol. I had her peep Izora’s vision for one second in this post, if you want anything changed let me know! Also, it’s totally up to you if Izora realizes Eyas is using her power or not.

Messages In This Thread
    I keep running circles; Eyas - by Izora Lethia - 08-07-2019, 02:07 PM
    RE: I keep running circles; Eyas - by Eyas - 08-08-2019, 01:06 PM
    RE: I keep running circles; Eyas - by Eyas - 08-18-2019, 07:51 PM
    RE: I keep running circles; Eyas - by Eyas - 08-25-2019, 02:55 PM