• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Always remember us this way; Aries

They stopped at the opening of a large, dark cave. Her large eyes moved back and forth between Aries and the cave, a sense of excitement raced through her blood. She listened to Aries as he talked of Taiga. What was Taiga? There were so many places she hadn't been yet, but something told her this cave would be her only adventure today. Maybe one day soon she would venture to Taiga to see Aries.

His words changed to those of his siblings, only one was a canine like him. Though the way he said it there must be many other siblings. Before she could respond he was headed into the cave telling her to follow.

She cocked her head to peer at Dexter and with out question he jumped from her back so that she could shift into her lioness form and then he made his way back. Her slender shoulders rolled delicately as she padded after Aries. When she entered the cave far enough her the light that was outside had filtered away. It did not take long for her eyes to adjust, in this form her sight was far superior to that in the light. Everything sifted to a blue and green contrast. Aries was not difficult to pick out infront of her, his wolf form emitting a soft blue.

Her feet padded across the smooth cave floor, slapping softly against the wetness of it all. I have one sister that I know of, on my dads side. I've only met her once. She tried to teach me to hunt. the image of the rabbit beneath her paws, squealing, and shaking until she suffocated it sent a shiver through her body, It was more intense than I expected. was all she said. Have you hunted before? Was it hard for you to take the life of another? she wondered outloud as she sidled up next to him in the cramped space of the cave.

felicitey

who do you think you are? collecting your jar of hearts.

@[Aries]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

Messages In This Thread
    Always remember us this way; Aries - by Felicitey - 07-01-2019, 08:31 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 07-06-2019, 10:31 AM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 07-07-2019, 09:40 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 07-08-2019, 01:05 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 07-08-2019, 07:57 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 07-09-2019, 08:14 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 07-11-2019, 07:18 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 08-05-2019, 03:27 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 08-06-2019, 08:58 AM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Felicitey - 08-06-2019, 10:47 AM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 08-16-2019, 01:42 PM