• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  ...and I take my first steps
    Nolin

She appears to grow tense as soon as she hears his voice. Perhaps she wanted to be alone on this fine day, but it was too late for that.

She glances over him, taking in the view of the stag who dared to interrupt her conversation with the flies. She speaks and he cocks an eye towards her, she claims to be a queen.

Her tone was playful, and thankfully so. He knew she couldn't be a queen, only because she does not carry the scent of beqanna. A smirk tugs at his lips in response, his ears pricking forward as she speaks again.

This time she asks him if her appearance did not strike him as regal. She prances a circle around him, and the young and slightly daring boy watches with interest. He dares to extend his maw, his velvet lips gently stroke her as she passes by him.

Though she does not smell of beqanna, her scent still pulls him into a daze. She has peaked his interest now, Perhaps from a land far away? he steps closer to her, the stud himself was a heir to the throne. Though currently his sister held the position. What brings you all the way to beqanna? He asks now that she has all of his attention.

Your Past Does Not Define Your Future

@[Mataeris]

Messages In This Thread
    ...and I take my first steps - by Mataeris - 08-01-2019, 01:46 PM
    RE: ...and I take my first steps - by Nolin - 08-01-2019, 02:12 PM
    RE: ...and I take my first steps - by Mataeris - 08-02-2019, 01:57 PM
    RE: ...and I take my first steps - by Nolin - 08-04-2019, 01:50 PM
    RE: ...and I take my first steps - by Mataeris - 08-07-2019, 02:33 AM
    RE: ...and I take my first steps - by Nolin - 08-14-2019, 01:07 PM
    RE: ...and I take my first steps - by Mataeris - 08-21-2019, 11:43 AM