• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  no one understands me, too scared to command me; any

holy water cannot help you now. a thousand armies couldn't keep me out.
    I don't want your money. I don't want your crown.

Honey and molasses, sweet and sugary, these are how her words sound when she speaks: when she allows her head to turn and those pale blue eyes to meet Chemdog’s own. Thick and laced with a touch of an accent, likely Pangean, she crosses a front leg over the other and slowly lifts her head so that the curls of opaque ice shift and move like hair falling across her neck and Iberian face.

“Well hello yourself, pretty boy.”  she quips back, looking him over and noting the deep black that spattered the body and all the sharp contrasts of brilliant white: the pattern and play… how it highlighted different sectionals of body and self. Moreover she kept a focus on his eyes as she found herself drifting forward to close the gap… although each step was smooth, and graceful, a shoulder rolling back in a feline fashion and the mannerisms of how she carried herself speaking to a more predatory nature.

Interested enough in the bellow of the voice she settled with her eyes in his own and her every muscle relaxed: fearless and bold.  “Sevda, and yeah-”  she chuckles, her soft golden coat gleaning and smooth- the metallic suggestions of a sheen rippling with light.  “I’ve been wandering all alone for a little bit of time now. Seems I get to be the lonely kid this time.”  those pale blue eyes settled and she batted the thick lashes with a playful smile: her words drowning in tease and taunt… in a sarcasm as sweet as her honeyed words but as bitey as the venom laced within.

Cautious for the briefest second she studies him with a timid sort of girlishness, as if the confidence is a front and a spark of naivety clings to her suddenly.  “Though I guess I’m not so alone if you intend to stay and chat for a bit.” 

Sevda

see, I've come to burn your kingdom down

@[Chemdog] <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: no one understands me, too scared to command me; any - by Sevda - 07-30-2019, 10:29 PM