• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Army Activities Pt. 2
    Okay so as I don’t really know what to write for this, prolonging it is not going to help. I will just describe what I see and hope that is enough to be satisfactory. (since we are using bones from the last picture I will try to describe parts/areas with those)

First in my opinion it appears that the paint horse is closer to me, more in the foreground, with the bay horse standing about the end of the Thoratic Vertebrae area, and the beginning of the Lumbar Vertebrae. The paint is rearing upon its hind legs, likely to use its front legs to strike at the bay horse.  This I think is to add force to the attack. I would also like to point that it appears to me in the picture that the paint horse is turning its body inward towards the bay.  Now seeing as it appears in the picture the bay is back a bit, I think if this does hit that it will be a clumsy strike, falling low on the Humerous, and Ribcage area of the body. If any damage, bruising, or scraping of the skin, top layer with little or no blood. Also the paint’s mouth is open, and it could try to bite the top of the Cervical Vertebrae or neck area.

The 2nd horse, the bay horse, it seems that he is getting ready to rear as well. The back legs are bent and the bottom is angled downward towards the ground. The weight being places on the Femur or thighs, and a bit on the Lumbar Vertebrae lower back area. I would think that they pull their weight to their back legs before pushing up and off the ground with their forelegs.  I think this could result in the short embrace of the two, making opportunity to bite at the cranium, ear and Cervical Vertebrae area.  If the bay rears up before the paints body comes around, I believe it would knock into the shoulder area throw the bay a bit off balance, cause some discomfort and soreness.

Well, there you have it :| sorry for my suck
    EDIT: [I THINK I READ THIS TASK WRONG :/ ]

Messages In This Thread
    Army Activities Pt. 2 - by Warship - 08-09-2015, 08:04 PM
    RE: Army Activities Pt. 2 - by Shaytan - 08-12-2015, 10:08 AM
    RE: Army Activities Pt. 2 - by Killdare - 08-14-2015, 01:24 PM
    RE: Army Activities Pt. 2 - by Erebor - 08-14-2015, 01:51 PM
    RE: Army Activities Pt. 2 - by Gryffen - 08-16-2015, 03:20 PM
    RE: Army Activities Pt. 2 - by Kimber - 09-06-2015, 12:21 PM