• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Mary;

Long May She Reign

Warm blood trickles down her neck, she can feel it and her neck stings in pain but she refuses to show it. When she gets the chance to retreat back to the island, she will have a chance to whimper about her pain, but not now, not in front of him.

As he releases he turns away, she catches his body quickly  shifting from being covered in scales back to his soft fur coat. She narrows her gaze on him, but says nothing, she simply watches him as he finds a spot beside her once again. She very well could have met her death today, but it seems her life has been spared today.

She listens to him as he spews words again, an attempt to make her feel bad? Defying my kingdom? she snorts as she listens to him ramble, Wolfbane was the only kingdom she intended on obeying, each crowned king after him more crazy. Mary did not mind a little fun and pain, but creating a war for no damn reason was not one she could get behind. She knew that Castile was trouble from the moment they met, loyalty had never lied with him.

He brings up a good point, she certainly would have evicted any traitors, but Mary had no traitors. All the Sylva residents respected her and Sinner, a family combined as one. She knows that one by one her home had been picked apart, stolen by Loess and its allies, leaving it barren when the raid happened....he can fill Sylva with more of Loess members, but those loyal to Sylva will never obey him.

She finally turns her head to find Castile's gaze, What reason did you give me to obey you? You never cared about Sylva, you planned to replace us the moment you met us. She snorts, her tone was harsh as she recalls there first meeting. Threatened by the pair perhaps, the strong relationship that they held, a territory that bloomed better than its own kingdom. You can come up with whatever reason that makes sense in your mind Castile, but I won't forget how you threw me and my children out of my own home. Her body shifts in front of him now I am not an enemy you wanted, and when I return with my own Kingdom Castile, a new war will be warranted. She snorts as she spits the truth, a threat perhaps, but she didn't have anything else to lose.

MARY

@[Castile]

Messages In This Thread
    Mary; - by Castile - 07-16-2019, 03:35 PM
    RE: Mary; - by Mary - 07-16-2019, 07:52 PM
    RE: Mary; - by Castile - 07-17-2019, 12:36 PM
    RE: Mary; - by Mary - 07-17-2019, 04:22 PM
    RE: Mary; - by Castile - 07-18-2019, 10:14 AM
    RE: Mary; - by Mary - 07-22-2019, 11:35 AM
    RE: Mary; - by Castile - 07-26-2019, 11:03 AM
    RE: Mary; - by Mary - 07-26-2019, 07:26 PM
    RE: Mary; - by Castile - 08-13-2019, 10:07 AM