• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

blood on my knife; any
    "Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem."
    Lately his life had been a bit dull. He hadn't tortured or maimed any one in a while, the last he remembered was that darling Jungle girl whom he had managed to make believe he had loved her. And then Else, that darling girl whose blood he could still taste on his lips. That had been some time ago, years perhaps. He could hardly remember, his time passing so quickly. He remembered bits and pieces, the way the Jungle girl, the sweet, innocent young thing had seemed so infatuated with him. The way her mother had glared at him, knowing that he was not all he seemed. Else with the torture and the blood. He had enjoyed breaking her again and again.

He enjoyed his games. They amused him. Perhaps one day he would find and meet his match, but for now he was on his own. For now he was his own all powerful entity. He could break that mare over there, enrage that stallion. He could kill that child, he could sneak in the shadows. He could play any thing he wanted. He could be a gentleman or old and gray. He could shrink himself to a foal, playing on some poor mother. He could do whatever the hell he wanted and he enjoyed it.

But, he was bored. And that was obvious in his gait as he moved through the shadows of the approaching night. His black coat seemed to blur along the edges, melting in the darker shadows as he moved through them. And he just walked, his eyes moving this way and that as he did so, perhaps his next innocent victim would be around here somewhere.
    pazuzu

Messages In This Thread
    blood on my knife; any - by Pazuzu - 08-13-2015, 08:09 PM
    RE: blood on my knife; any - by Ephrelle - 08-13-2015, 08:36 PM
    RE: blood on my knife; any - by Kult - 08-13-2015, 09:34 PM
    RE: blood on my knife; any - by Pazuzu - 08-18-2015, 08:44 PM
    RE: blood on my knife; any - by Ephrelle - 08-22-2015, 05:42 PM
    RE: blood on my knife; any - by Kult - 08-27-2015, 10:22 PM