• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

between the shadows and the soul - all kingdom

I WILL ALWAYS FIND YOU

A meeting? Was it that time again?

It had been three years time now, since his first arrival to Beqanna. He was a much different man then, boy perhaps was a more apt word. He had come with a thirst for power, not that he didn't still desire it, but now he had much different reasons. He wanted to be powerful for the Chamber first and foremost, he wanted to serve his Queen with absolute purpose. He wanted to be strong for his family, to be a role model of all things he valued for his newborn son. He wanted to be great, for THEM for HER, the Chamber.

This meeting, it was long overdue, they hadn't had much time to gather since the fairy had visited. He emerged through the pines, a mass of earth tinted muscle behind Engel's glow of gold. Killdare was built solidly, an almost cumbersome girth. One that had plagued him with inconvenience upon his arrival to the forest, but he had come out on top, not one to easily give up. He had learned how to move through the wood, to slip past the totems without breaking them.

He took a place near the gilded female, eyeing the others respectively, many whom he hadn't met just yet. The smells though, so many rang with recognition in his mind, still others were faint whispers of their bases. Ones he would learn soon enough if they all stuck around, if they proved with their actions that they would stay. He listened closely, first to Straia, the sapling he knew well. Had come rushing through the copse upon its arrival that night, had also beheld the birth of the Queens gift. He would sometimes sing to the growing tree on his patrols, a haunting, faint baritone.

Of the wings he was appreciative, though he had always been wary of magic, and rightly so. He was just as pleased to recieve his new ranking, a light dip of his cranium in respectful acknowledgement. "I will accept that honor of I am to recieve it," a glance to the army leader, Warship. He wasn't the most intellectual member of the herd, but he had enough common sense to not play with fire so to speak. He was a creature of actions, not words and knowledge, not really. Already he had taken the Friesian from the Gates, a spiteful thing, dark was her mood to match her coat. Their terms with the Falls have ended, and he gives a quick nod of understanding at the news.

His sea-glass green eyes followed each who spoke in turn, focused on what they had to add to the discussion. After a time he too spoke, "I'll do as I am required, but I have no desire to father sons from those who are broken." He looked at Engel, though she probably had not meant him specifically. He would be shamed to sire children from those weak of body or mind, he didn't agree, but he would preform all duties asked of him."I am not against stealing foals, the young can be convenient pawns to gain desired outcomes."He took from Straia's speech that she was not content with the way things were going, and that they had all better 'man up'. They would not invoke fear with mere steals for captivity, a meager years sentence. He would keep those thoughts to himself for now, something he may discuss in private with Straia later. They need seek the sweet meat, perhaps he could pay his darling sister a visit. He had news she and another, Branka, had become some sort of 'all mothers' to a diabolical group of children. A fair lot of them had his sisters sadistic nature, all thanks to their late father, the Iron Giant.Khaos.

KILLDARE
    Tracker Lieutenant of the Chamber

Messages In This Thread
    RE: between the shadows and the soul - all kingdom - by Killdare - 08-13-2015, 02:30 PM
    RE: between the shadows and the soul - all kingdom - by Gryffen - 08-16-2015, 01:39 PM
    RE: between the shadows and the soul - all kingdom - by Gryffen - 08-23-2015, 11:03 PM
    RE: between the shadows and the soul - all kingdom - by Gryffen - 09-01-2015, 02:46 PM