• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

between the shadows and the soul - all kingdom
    (OOC: This is going to be a quick one and just full of speech as I'm in Costa stealing internet o_o]

IC:

'A blood sacrifice is little to ask for, with what I am sure it will bring to the Chamber.' I answer Straia's first comments about the sapling, before turning my head to look upon Killdare, a proud and somewhat affectionate gaze finding him. 'May the gods help those that scorn a winged Killdare.' my laugh is small, yet holds no malice nor contempt, a sly grin touches my lips before I turn my ears to listen to Straia's next statement, about Kavi and myself. 'I will accept that with honour, Straia. I will not let you or the chamber down.'

Others appear, they speak their views and for a moment I am silent before allowing my silver tongue to air. 'To steal children, as a new mother myself, is an act that I would not deem the wisest. For never is a woman far more scorned than having a child taken from her. And one might never know how they will retaliate. I know the Chamber is strong, but I don't think having a crowd of scorned mothers is the wisest choice.' I then turn my attention to the newest arrival who talks more about growing the chamber from the inside, with stolen mares. I nod. 'To grow the strength in numbers from the inside. To take mares that will carry the strength within, to teach those young from birth of the chamber's way. I understand conditioning, I have dealt with it myself, but nothing is like having a blank canvas from birth. I agree with you.' I turn to Cellar and nod, before directing my attention back to Straia, rolling my shoulders. 'I am in doubt that there will be many strong mares, so perhaps we will take what we can get. Break them a little -- there seem to be quite a few broken dolls around Beqanna, much easier to manipulate. Once we have build more numbers, perhaps, perhaps then we will consider more raids for the children...' I am silent then and offer a look to each chambering. quiet, respectful. They are my brothers, my sisters and my comrades. And I trust most of what they are to say...

Messages In This Thread
    RE: between the shadows and the soul - all kingdom - by Engelsfors - 08-13-2015, 08:22 AM
    RE: between the shadows and the soul - all kingdom - by Gryffen - 08-16-2015, 01:39 PM
    RE: between the shadows and the soul - all kingdom - by Gryffen - 08-23-2015, 11:03 PM
    RE: between the shadows and the soul - all kingdom - by Gryffen - 09-01-2015, 02:46 PM