• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And still, I rise: Sinner, Any!
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    The war had brought many things for them. Some of it was good. Some of it was bad. But in the end, it was just war.

A war that showed his true colors. Castile learned that Mary and he were not loyal followers under Loess. He had never seen it that way after all. It was always something more he wanted and lingering in the shadows so long had made anxious as of late. But now it was openly known he not so loyal.

Some would call him a traitor.

But he did not see it that way.

He was doing what he wanted.

Mastering his own future.

Sylva had been quiet as of late, but he does not fear the silence that now consumes the autumn territory. It would eventually grow and become more than it was. Sinner has always had great plans for the autumn forest. Sylva was never meant to be beneath another land. It was meant to lead and create a future, just as he was meant for greater things.

The hound made everything within his plan that it would go this way. Challenging Castile for the kingdom position was bound to happen—at least he was no longer going to wait around for the dragon king to remove him from Sylva. It was a fight between the two of them, and he would surely see himself the winner of it all.

Some would call him overconfident, but he simply knows that the path laid out ahead so far has worked every way in his favor. It was all for him, and he would have it all. No matter the price.

There are many that come and go through Sylva. He usually thinks nothing of it, but the summer day was different from the rest. This time someone called him out. It was not a familiar call, but one he has never heard before.

It sends the hound on a little hunt, but he doesn’t travel far to find the stallion who settles down comfortably near one of the pools of waters in Sylva. “Can I help you, stranger?” He growls with a husky voice. A hint of curiosity lingers in his words. The hellhounds orange-yellow eyes peer at the stallion carefully as she stops within a comfortable distance from the stranger.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Aziz]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Aziz - 06-07-2019, 06:50 PM
    RE: And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Sinner - 06-13-2019, 05:47 PM
    RE: And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Aziz - 06-13-2019, 06:17 PM
    RE: And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Sinner - 06-17-2019, 01:49 PM
    RE: And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Aziz - 06-17-2019, 04:43 PM