• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

well it'll be a miracle, velkan
    I haven’t really explored out of the Meadow just yet - I know that there’s a big ol’ world out there but this one little spot has become my world for the moment. I’m not really sure where else to go go at the moment. Do we think I’d be welcome in any place if I just waltzed right up? How does someone even find a home?

I’ve never had one, I don’t even know where to start.

All of that internal monologuing happens while I’m just sort of standing still, staring right at the sun and spacing COMPLETELY out. My dark head tilted a little to the side - anyone could probably walk over and knock me right over with a little nudge that’s how out of it I’m feeling.

Some movement catches my attention and I see a colt coming to a stop just a little ways off. I have no idea how to judge how old he is, I don’t even remember what it was like being a foal. They all sort of look the same to me - but this one is a little more horse-like I guess? So probably didn’t just hatch out of an egg or however normal foals are born?

Plus I’m a little sunblind because I was staring at the sun for so long. I blink rapidly, trying to clear my vision, and I take a shaky step before realizing I can’t see anything so I stop again.

I focus on a tree until I can actually see the individual leaves and then I look towards the kinda-colt and, now that I can see, I can tell there’s something a little… different about the colt.

I know all about different so I decide to investigate.

I move closer and I’m several feet away when I realize that it’s not just hair that’s making up his mane. “WOAH!” I exclaim, you know, all cool-like. “How did you get flowers in your mane like that?”

when anaxarete met ripley

@[Chronos]

Messages In This Thread
    well it'll be a miracle, velkan - by Chronos - 06-08-2019, 12:23 AM
    RE: well it'll be a miracle, velkan - by Velkan - 06-10-2019, 11:24 AM
    RE: well it'll be a miracle, velkan - by Chronos - 06-13-2019, 05:31 PM
    RE: well it'll be a miracle, velkan - by Velkan - 06-20-2019, 04:58 PM
    RE: well it'll be a miracle, velkan - by Chronos - 06-20-2019, 05:28 PM
    RE: well it'll be a miracle, velkan - by Velkan - 07-06-2019, 06:39 PM