• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  A Friend Will Never Get In Your Way... Unless You Are Going Down [Izora Lethia]
    Aten found it quite... adorable, was the only word he could use to describe it, when the mare blissfully closed her eyes a minute to enjoy the warm sun on her coat that was working to dry her as it did the same for him. She then introduced herself, mumbling at first but then seeming to work up the courage to say her full name and a nickname as well.

Her upbringings were not what Aten expected, but the golden stallion had been born in this land and had not yet encountered, much less spoken with, a horse who hailed here to Beqanna in the same fashion that his dam had years ago. It also seemed that Lethy did not have a place to call home yet, and Aten sympathized with her. He'd experienced the same struggle long ago before he found his place in the Taiga prior to it's destruction.

Aten gazed into the mare's eyes for a minute as he listened to her, glimpsing something else besides the happy and still somewhat frightened look. There was a third emotion in there, something... buried, deep, the mare seeming to try and cover it up by striking conversation and putting on a facade. It was obvious that she was hiding something, but Aten would not push this matter with her. If she wished to tell him, in her own time, once they were friends, she could tell him.

Aten only wished she would want to be his friend first. Secrets could come out at a later time.

The stallion offered another gentle smile, "Well, Lethy, though we have just met, since you are searching for a place to call home, I would be honored if you allowed me to show you mine. It is a beautiful kingdom nestled in Beqanna's heart, and while it may not seem like much, there is plenty of beauty to behold."

The golden king began to step in the direction of his home, turning his body so that his left side was facing the mare. Then, at the end, he added, "And, if I can say, I think I prefer if I could call you Lethia."

@[Izora Lethia]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A Friend Will Never Get In Your Way... Unless You Are Going Down [Izora Lethia] - by Aten - 06-03-2019, 12:18 AM