• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Machina Arcana - (Starsin)

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

If there was a part of her that knew to be afraid of him, it is currently failing her. All she knows is that she wants him to touch her; wants him to take her in whatever way he saw fit. She wanted to know exactly what it was like every single time she had been betrayed – wanted to imagine how Ophanim had pressed his body into that of complete strangers (or maybe not strangers), not just once, but several times.  And what she wanted more than anything was for there to be a way for him to feel every lingering and unforgiving touch Vadar laid across her body. If there was one thing Starsin was good at, it was revenge – but she had never thought Ophanim would be who she sought it against.

Vadar’s thought is almost enough to make her falter. Just as before, just as when they had first met, she had had a hard time toying with him the way that she did others. It was far more enjoyable to tear down someone that had built themselves up in their head; it lost some of its appeal when they were doing it for her. There is a question sitting poised on her tongue, but she doesn’t ask it. She wants to know why – why is he so angry, why does everything about her seem to fuel it, as though she is constantly dousing gasoline across his already raging fire.

But then he is responding to her hungry touch with an even more aggressive push of his own, and she is forced sideways several steps until her shoulder connects with the bark of a tree – the same shoulder where the skin was already bruised and scraped from when she had evaded his earlier attack. The feel of her already tender skin colliding against the hard surface causes her to inhale sharply, but the pain is quickly forgotten when he is suddenly touching her. He is not gentle, but she doesn’t need him to be. His exploration leaves her trembling and wanting nonetheless, with a low, quiet moan seeming to shudder all the way through her.

She doesn’t resist when he stops to pull her closer, and instead she willingly presses back into his chest. “Then show me,” And even though there is still some of the same sharpness to her voice, she cannot control the way the words come in a tremulous tone. She is, if only for this expanse of time, his, and she wouldn’t fight him. Her glimmering body was nearly trembling with the anticipation of him, and with a slight angle of her delicate head, her piercing blue eyes trap his gaze as she says softly, “I’m not stopping you.”

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

@[Vadar]

Messages In This Thread
    Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 04-15-2019, 09:58 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 04-18-2019, 01:52 AM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 04-18-2019, 10:02 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 04-20-2019, 04:58 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 04-22-2019, 02:35 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 04-24-2019, 09:56 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 05-01-2019, 08:11 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 05-03-2019, 02:11 AM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Vadar - 05-04-2019, 11:05 PM
    RE: Machina Arcana - (Starsin) - by Starsin - 05-05-2019, 04:15 AM