• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Long May She Reign {Valdis}

Mary
    She had said what she needed, her body was enraged but on the outside she regained her calm composure. Her gaze was barren and locked on Valdis' as she has the guts to further speak.

The blue and white mare speaks up again, this time announcing that she will never view Mary as her queen. A grin tugs at her lips and a laugh escapes her maw. Oh Valdis, I am no fool. You are the fool, staggering around here like you are special. Her grin disappeared as she spoke, You will be nothing in Sylva, that I can assure you. Her and Sinner were a team, and he has already laid with this bitch. Whatever he promised her holds no stance now, Mary would make sure of that.

She mentions Sinner's title and a fire lights in her belly again. If it had not been for Mary's father, Sinner would not be king. No, that didn't matter, how dare she even mention such a topic. Mary worked her ass off for her position, unlike Valdis who seems like her only job is to bother Mary.

Again she speaks, she doesn't know any better...this time warning Mary? Stating she won't leave so easily, going on to state that her and Sinner don't share a bond. Again a laugh escapes her maw, Don't make up excuses to make yourself feel better, you aren't around when we are together, I fill the void he has with you. She grins begrudgingly, even though she had not laid with Sinner in a while, this was all the reason to. If Valdis wanted Sinner, Mary would make sure to be a thorn in there relationship, afterall she shared the same outlook on 'love' as Sinner. I will always come before you Valdis, she lets her last words slither out, Valdis can stay around for all she'd like, but Mary is Sinner's queen, and for that she will always be important to him.

Long May She Reign

@[Valdis]

Messages In This Thread
    Long May She Reign {Valdis} - by Mary - 03-18-2019, 09:21 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Valdis} - by Valdis - 04-18-2019, 01:51 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Valdis} - by Mary - 04-18-2019, 02:47 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Valdis} - by Castile - 04-19-2019, 02:27 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Valdis} - by Mary - 04-19-2019, 03:05 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Valdis} - by Valdis - 04-23-2019, 01:50 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Valdis} - by Mary - 04-23-2019, 02:35 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Valdis} - by Valdis - 04-29-2019, 02:01 PM