• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i think your love would be too much, starsin.
    Hey, that guy looks like me.

Meraxes stares, long and hard, his sharp vision taking in the gold-and-white figure off in the distance. He has wings, and a halo made of pure light shining around his head, but other than that the two of them could possibly be twins? Holy crap, is that his dad? His mother hadn’t described the man much – she is kinda boring and pretty much just pumps out kids anyways – but there is no doubt in young Mer’s mind that the dude he sees way over there must be his dad.

His claws dig excitedly into the dirt beneath his hooves, and he giggles out loud as he kicks up into an excited lope. Of course his dad looks so much cooler than him, it only makes sense! His mom could shift into most any animal she sees fit, but it had been a mystery to the kid about where his cool abilities came from; they definitely weren’t from her. She doesn’t have talons, or sharp vision, or – get this – firebreathing! He doesn’t really know how to control it yet, but it’s still really cool! He just knows that he’s going to grow up and all of the ladies will be falling over the little dragonling, begging for a touch of his fire.

He skids to a halt about ten feet away from them, loudly exclaiming, “Hi!” The stallion has a little bit of a nosebleed and the two of them are standing a little too close for Mer’s comfort. “I’m Meraxes, what’s your name?” He’s mostly addressing the man he thinks is his dad, but he grins broadly at the celestial woman as well, his icy blue reptilian eyes gleaming happily as he innocently ruins their happy reunion.

Suddenly he gasps, then raises a clawed foot excitedly. “Look at this cool thing I can do!” he tells them, then brings his claws down upon his opposite foreleg. He grimaces in pain, but it is only brief as the flesh almost instantaneously knits itself back together, and he giggles happily as he gauges their expressions.

@[Starsin] @[Ophanim] :|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i think your love would be too much, starsin. - by meraxes - 04-17-2019, 09:24 PM