• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sochi;
    Sochi

darling, you're wild-eyed, empty, and tongue-tied
    maybe you need me or maybe you don't

It’s easy to be here with him—in a way that surprises her. She hadn’t thought that she would ever find something like this to be easy, to be desirable, to be enjoyable. She hadn’t ever thought that she would let someone get close enough to find out but he had managed to sneak in when she wasn’t looking. He had found her in one of the most fragile moments of her life and somehow the rest of it had built around him. he had given her their daughter, and a home, and in a strange way, purpose—drive.

So she doesn’t retaliate when he claims her, when the word slips out in his husky voice. Even though her eyes spark for a moment, even though something flashes across her face and her entire body stills, the muscles locking beneath her coat. She takes a deep breath, studying the hard angles of his face, the boyish charm and the kindness that simmers there beneath the strength and the predatory instincts.

She sees him, all of him, and she exhales slowly.

“Okay,” she says quietly, because it is easier than saying ‘I am.’ It is easier than admitting that she has been for a while—that he has claimed the pieces of her she had pretended didn’t even exist. It is easier than admitting that she doesn’t even know what that means any longer. So she just says okay and then let her lips find the curve of his jaw and the sweep of his neck, moving beneath the bronze of his mane and taking in the spice of him, the scent lingering. “Mine,” she says quietly, almost to herself, feeling that rare tightening in her belly, the feeling clicking into place—of finding the pieces she had thought she’d lost.

She pulls back slightly before her lips curve.

“I am enjoying it quite a bit. How about yourself?”

playing the slow rooms, howling at half moons
    if you are a Queen then, honey, I am a wolf

@[Castile]
    [Image: sochi.png]

I was less than graceful, I was not kind
    be out watching other lovers lose their spine

Messages In This Thread
    Sochi; - by Castile - 03-06-2019, 03:31 PM
    RE: Sochi; - by sochi - 03-09-2019, 10:22 PM
    RE: Sochi; - by Castile - 04-04-2019, 03:51 PM
    RE: Sochi; - by sochi - 04-14-2019, 12:41 AM