• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen../ Any
    As Lethy recovered from bumbling around her curtsey and the slight embarrassment that followed she listened as the mare introduced herself as Lepis and her land as Loess. She talked of how she was born of this land I wonder if all that are born of this land, not just Loess but all of Beqanna, were as unique as she Lethy thought as she continued to take in the mares words and the now clear view of Loess. Breathtaking in all its diversity. Lethy's attention had been grabbed by the view before her as she took it all in, forgeting for a moment that the other mare was still present.

" Would you like me to show you some of the Kingdom or are you more of a solitary explorer?" the mare asked. The question brought Lethy back to her immediate surroundings. She clocked her head slightly and started to over think the proposal. She was always doing that, overthinking. Yes, Lethy had always been more solitary than she would have liked, it made sense to her. She had always felt awkward in conversation, not because she didn't want to talk to others but because she always had a feeling of being a burden or an annoyance to others. Of course that was probably just her nature of overthinking again.

She had already declined Kensa's invitation to go with her to Hyaline so she could "explore" with a promise to meet her there in a few days, though those few days had expired already. At this pace she would never accomplish what she had set out to do the moment she arrived on the shores of this land. Make friends, find a purpose.

As Lethy contemplated her answer to the mare, who seemed more relaxed and open than before, she took in the mare and her lands one more time.

I would love to have a guiding hand around the kingdom... if it's not to much of a hassle Lethy paused before adding on the last part, chiding herself immediately afterwards you stupid head, if it was to much of an inconvenience she wouldn't have offered in the first place Lethy offered Lepis a small smile and a shrug of her shoulders.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Lepis]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen../ Any - by Izora Lethia - 04-13-2019, 11:34 AM